In this short video clip you can hear a pair of Australian guys talking over NFM, most likely “walkie talkies”, in Sydney, Australia near the Chinatown area.
I recorded this particular transmission for a friend of mine back when I was living in Australia for a few years. (Working as a pentester.)
– Josh (First Elite Patron Supporter!)
– SDR# (https://airspy.com/download/)
– E4000 RTL-SDR
– Default Telescopic Antenna
Recommended Hardware These Days:
– R820T2 RTL-SDR with Metal Heatsink (From RTL-SDR.com for example)
– ANT500 Antenna or Equivalent for Omnidirectional Use.
(RTL-SDR.com also has a kit with a useful dipole antenna.)
Stay tuned and subscribe for more upcoming videos showing actual hacks!