In this video I show how to spoof our own GPS signal! This can be used to change our location, according to our mobile phone, which can be used in location aware games such as Pokemon Go.
Note: Spoofing your location in Pokemon Go can get you banned from the servers.
– BladeRF (x40) – GPS Transmitter
– Samsung Galaxy S6 – GPS Receiver
– Switching to GPS Only mode on Android
– Creating a static location GPS file
– Running the BladeRF script
– Checking the transmitted data in SDR#
– Verifying that the GPS signal is working on Android
– Using Google Maps to test the spoofed GPS signal
Stay tuned and subscribe for more upcoming videos showing actual hacks!